This pesto sauce is quick and easy to make. Once ready toss it with hot pasta and enjoy!
Try this recipe created by talented Mei Yee https://www.instagram.com/nm_meiyee/ and do not forget to top it with our Hemp Parmesan for extra flavour and cheesiness.
- 1 cup basil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tbsp Pimp My Salad Hemp Parmesan
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor combine basil, garlic, pine nuts, hemp parmesan, salt and pepper. Turn food processor on and slowly add in olive oil until mixture is emulsified and creamy.
- Cook the pasta or spaghetti in large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions. Drain the pasta.
- Toss the hot pasta with the pesto in a large bowl. Top with the cherry tomatoes and season with more salt and pepper and garnish with more hemp parmesan.