• 240g sifted wheat flour (+ more for dusting)
• Dash of salt
• 2/3 cup boiled water
• 150g mushrooms, finely chopped
• 1 cup medium tofu, crumbled
• 1/2 cup spring onions, chopped
• 1 cup cabbage, finely chopped
• 2 tsp sesame oil
• 1 tbsp minced ginger
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 1/2 tsp white pepper
• 1 tsp salt
1/2 cup Sea Superfoods Sprinkles
1. For dumpling skin dough, sift flour into large bowl with salt. Add boiled water and mix together. Knead for 5-8 minutes, cover in bowl with damp towel and leave for 20 minutes.
2. Place filling ingredients into a bowl and mix everything well.
3. Roll dough into a log and cut into 16 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and flatten slightly with hands, then roll into flat disks using a rolling pin on a floured surface.
4. Place 1 tbsp of filling in the center of each dumpling. Fold the bottom half upwards and pinch and pleat the edges.
5. Steam dumplings for 15 minutes in 2-3 batches.
6. Once cooked, dip bottom of each dumpling in crushes Sea Superfoods Sprinkles.
7. Heat pan with 2 tsp sesame oil on high. Place dumplings and cook until bottoms are crispy and each side is golden.
8. Serve with spring onions, sesame seeds and a dipping sauce made of soy sauce and Chinese vinegar. Enjoy!