Delightful little healthy cookies that add a wonderful atmosphere to any afternoon tea.
(makes about 10 cookies)
- 200 grams peanut flour (coconut or almond also works well)
- 100 grams spelt flour
- 100 grams coconut oil (room temperature)
- 100 grams coconut sugar (you can add more if you are sweet tooth)
- 1/2 tbs baking powder
- 50 ml. water or almond milk
- 1/4 tbs culinary lavender
- Preheat the oven to 325° F convection (or 350° F for a regular oven). In large bowl mix two kinds of flour with coconut butter.
- Mix coconut sugar with water.
- Combine 2 parts of dough, mix well, add lavender and baking powder. Make cookies, transfer them to the tray with baking paper and push on them a bit with the fork.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.