Healthy, tasty and easy to prepare! Do not forget to top it with our Activated Supersedes Sprinkles!
- 150 grams black beans (soaked for 12 hours)
- 150 grams green lentils (soaked for 8 hours)
- 1 beetroot
- 1 carrot
- 1 tsp coriander
- 2 scoops hemp protein
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 big juicy tomato
- handful of spinach
- few pickled cucumbers
- pink or black himalayan salt
- 1 big tomato
- 5-6 sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- Cook lentils and beans in salted water till it ready. Beans need 1 h., lentils - 25 min.
- Slightly boil carrot and beetroot for 15 min in normal water with left cover, then peel them.
- In food processor break the lentils, beans and vegetables. Transfer everything to the mixing bowl, add spices, extra salt if you desire and protein.
- Spray the tray with coconut oil. Form your patties by hand and transfer them to the oven for 20 min.
- Make ketchup mix in blender 2 kinds of tomatoes.
- If you can find, use wholegrain buns or just salt leafs instead. Put on them sauce, put a bit sauce on the patties as well. Add tomato and avocado slices pickled cucumbers, add some spinach.